iPhone 4 and 4S are widely known for its effectiveness and proficiency. In fact, there are already a lot of public fan bases for the latest and upcoming devices, this just goes to show how good and effective apple products are. And now, you can Jailbreak them as well!
The Steps To Get Started Easily
Here are the simple steps to jailbreak your iPhone 4/4S:
- Download the needed software to get started. You can find them here: Jailbreak Tools
- Once you download the required files (with specification and compatibility) create a folder on your Mac or PC and put the software in it.
- Launch the software.
- Click the required arrows to go and advance, then after a few advances you will be asked to choose whether to do the modification in easy or expert mode.
(Easy mode will help free your device easily by detecting the firmware itself and will even install Cydia at the end of the process to your own disposition.
Expert mode is pretty much the same as easy mode but in this mode you will be able to adjust various settings and add another option to the custom firmware.
- Now you should select the firmware by clicking browse and find the firmware on the same folder where you put the snowbreeze application, then it will automatically detect the device.
- After the customizing, you will then go to an option menu where you can choose from various options to either activate your device, add boot logos, and whatnot. (It’s up to you what you will choose)
- After choosing various options according to the device’s specifications, you can now click “Build IPSW” to create the firmware and complete the procedure.
- Put your device in Recovery mode and go to iTunes and click OK from the prompted warning message.
- Then press the shift button and click the restore button on iTunes, then browse the firmware you just created.
- Wait for iTunes to complete the procedure and done! You are now done modifying the operation’s system of your Apple product!
Again, to get the needed software to get started, visit: Jailbreak Tools
Note: The software itself comes with step by step detailed screenshots to help you guide through the whole process. It’s not as complicated as you think it is!
After completing the steps to your apple product, you can either start downloading applications from Cydia. Just remember to follow the steps correctly and you will free your device from Apple’s restrictions in no time.
To capture just a portion of your monitor or iPhone 4/4S, here are the steps:
- Press Command, Shift and 4 buttons.
You need to press these buttons simultaneously.
- Click and drag your mouse.
After pressing those buttons, a cross-hair will appear allowing you to capture an image of some part of your monitor. Highlight the area you want to capture by clicking and dragging your computer mouse.
- Let go of your computer mouse.
The image will be saved directly to your desktop. However, if you simultaneously press Command, Control, Shift and 4 buttons, the image will be automatically saved to clipboard allowing you to save the image into any compatible application.
However, if you want to capture an image of your whole monitor, you can follow these steps:
- Ensure that your monitor displays exactly what you want to be shown in your image.
- Press Command, Shift and 3 buttons simultaneously.
The image will be saved directly to your desktop. By pressing Command, Control, Shift and 3 buttons, the image will be saved to your clipboard.
1. The first thing that you should do is to simply open your movie and then import it by clicking the “Import video” option at the left part of the window.
2. At the bottom of the window you will see the varying clip sets that you took down and all you have to do is to do is to click and drag them to the Storyboard.
3. Click on ”Video Effects” to add the effects that you want, go to the left panel and click on “View Video Transitions”. Click on the transitions, drag them to the “Storyboard” while making sure that they are in the middle box.
4. Go to the bottom part of the screen and then click on “Timeline” to cut the clips short or to simply add music. If in case you want to control the duration that a scene should last you can click on the half triangle icon located at the side of the clip that you want to cut some time from.
5. If you are making a music video, make sure to mute the camera by going to “Import Audio or Music”. You may then choose a song and then drag it down to the “Timeline”.
6. Go to the left panel and then click on the suitable links to add credits or title.
7. Click the option that says view “timeline” and then press play if you want to see the movie and its details.
8. Click “Save to my computer” to save your movie.
The steps to follow for the installation process are as follows:
1. Shut your unit down by pressing the power button and clicking on the pop-up window’s “Shut Down” button. It is essential that the laptop is powered off during installation in order to prevent electrical shock.
2. Flip the unit over and make sure that the bottom part of the laptop is facing up.
3. Get a Philips screw driver and use it to unscrew the cover of the laptop. Make sure to place the screws in a secured container.
4. Once the screws are removed detach the laptop’s cover near its vents and then entirely remove the cover.
5. Locate the tabs and unlock the tab lock by simply pushing them away from the RAM card. This will then unlock the tab lock.
6. Remove the memory card from its slot, get the new RAM card and then insert it into the vacant slot.
7. Make sure that the card is locked in place by pushing the tabs against it. You will know if the card is correctly placed once you hear a click while inserting it.
8. If you have additional memory cards to install just repeat the procedure.
9. Get the laptop cover and place it back onto the laptop. Make sure that you gently push it back to the unit until you hear it click as it will indicate that you have correctly placed it back.
10. Get the screws and put them back to where you unscrewed them. Press the power button to start your laptop.
1. Make sure that you are either connected using an Ethernet line or via Wifi.
2. Go to Applications, then the Utilities folder and then click on Airport Utility to launch it.
3. The Airport Utility window will then indicate that it has found the device. It will also show the Time Capsule Name, IP address and other information. In case it detects more than one device just choose the right one and then click on Continue.
4. Once you click on Continue a new small window will show up. This window will give you two options whether to change the Time Capsule’s settings or to restore it to its factory settings.
5. Click on the option to restore and if you are prompted to confirm your action just click on continue.
6. It may take a few minutes and once it’s done resetting the Time Capsule, the Airport Utility window will then reappear. You may then rename your Time Capsule, set up the wireless network and so on.